Qualified EFL teachers required – Apply now
We have new full-time/part time positions for CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL qualified teachers to join our team of teachers. Send us an email to apply now. The successful candidate will teach a range of courses including General English, Business English, Cambridge Exam courses (FCE/CAE) and IELTS preparation. Most important are a passion for teaching, good interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Degree + CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL (DELTA/Dip TESOL qualified teachers will be given priority)
- Ability to implement a variety of teaching methods and approaches
- Commitment to teaching
- Proven ability to organise and manage own work productively
- Proven administrative and record keeping skills of a high standard
- Proven ability to plan and prepare lessons
- MA or equivalent
- DELTA or equivalent
- Experience teaching exam classes e.g. IELTS and Cambridge Exam preparation courses
Rose of York Language School advises that it is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students. We expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role. This may include checks with past employers, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records if appropriate.
- references will be followed up
- all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily
- proof of identity and (where applicable) qualifications will be required
reference requests will ask specifically whether there is any reason that they should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment
To apply now for this position, please send a CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org