We all know how important it is to be able to communicate well and clearly.
We might need to do this in English every day in different contexts: at work, at school, with friends, shopping and travelling.
- Being able to speak clearly in English makes us feel less isolated and able to keep other people involved in a conversation.
- Being able to speak clearly in English is very rewarding and gives us confidence.
- Being able to speak clearly in English makes us happy.
If you want to feel less isolated, more confident and ultimately happier, join our speaking classes.
You will acquire the communication skills you need to be a successful and competent communicator.
You will be able to utilise these skills in whichever context you need them for.
Our speaking classes cover:
- communicative competence (the skills in how we interact with others in different ways)
- speaking skills (avoiding repetition, responding appropriately while listening, turn-taking techniques, politeness, circumlocution – talking around unknown words using known language, extending ideas)
- discourse and organisation of message
- restricted and free speaking (gapped dialogues, ordering lines in a script and discussing general topics)
English spoken production is the most important skill for which we want to train our students. The material we use in class is designed to develop and strengthen this skill specifically. Our teachers have been trained with the purpose of making you a confident and effective speaker of English.
Come and join us 😊