Work with Us – Apply now!
Founded in 1989, Rose of York Language School has been striving to provide quality English Language tuition for almost 30 years. As a result, we are well established in Central London. Therefore, we are always interested in hearing from professional, experienced and motivated individuals who would like to join our team. Applicants should apply now to be part of our adventure.
Currently, we have openings for qualified English Language teachers and Homestay Hosts. For more information, applicants can contact us directly. Additionally, applicants can find more information by following the relevant links below.
Welfare and Safeguarding
Importantly, Rose of York Language School advises that it is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its students. Therefore, we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment.
Where relevant, we require applicants to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the role. We may include reference checks with past employers. Additionally, an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and overseas criminal records, if appropriate. Please note:
- We will follow up on references
- Additionally, we will, specifically, ask reference requests whether there is any reason that applicants should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18
- We expect all gaps in CVs to be explained satisfactorily
- Where applicable, you will be required to provide proof of identity and proof of qualifications
- Finally, appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment