On demand Group Courses
At Rose of York, we tailor make our on demand group courses. We design our courses to meet the needs of small or large groups of students with a common goal to progress in English. we achieve this by ensuring that the time spent in the classroom is productive. And, if requested, our group activities allow students to practice what they have learnt in the classroom in the outside world.
Students can request that Group Courses are tailored to the needs of specific group. We have separate classes for different age ranges of students. Teachers design classes to focus on the development of a variety of English language competencies.
The group courses are always personalised. Similarly, our experienced teachers develop classes to meet the exact needs of the learners.
Students can put their language learning into practice through many communicative activities and projects or tasks.
The course aims to:
- create a course tailored to the needs of a particular group of students focus on the necessary language awareness and vocabulary required by the group skills;
- to communicate effectively over a wide range of situations and contexts;
- meet the exact needs of any group of learners. This may be General English or English for a specific purpose.
Rose of York has been welcoming groups for many years. We will be happy to meet all of your requests. This may be in respect to accommodation, social activities and airport transfers. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any other extras you might need.
Finally, for more information about booking this course please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
English for Kids – Group Courses
We can tailor our English for Kids courses to meet the needs of small or large groups of students with a common goal to progress in English. Similarly, our group courses can be changed to suit the ages of the students. And, most importantly, we design the course to focus on the development of many English skills.
We personalise our group courses and professionally-develop each course to meet the exact needs of the learners. Therefore, students can put their language learning into practice through different activities and interactive tasks.
In our English for Kids Group Courses, we aim to:
- Create a course that is tailored to the needs of a particular group of children.
- Focus on the necessary language awareness and vocabulary required by the group.
- Develop skills to communicate effectively over a wide range of topics.
- Meet the needs of any group, whether it is for General English or for a specific purpose.
Rose of York has been welcoming groups of children for many years. Therefore, you can trust us with your English learning needs. Most importantly, we will be happy to meet all your requests in terms of accommodation, social activities, airport transfer, and, any other extras you might need.
Group activities – English for Kids Courses
We love the energy that kids bring to Rose of York Language School. And, in order to make the most of this energy, our Young Learner Programme keeps your kids busy. Please see the sample group activities calendar below for an idea of the group activities your children might participate in: